WATCH OUT FOR TICKS!

 

I picked up 927 pieces of trash on Wilbeth Road, from the softball stadium to the towpath.

I found these two things on the road, and I always feel so good when I pick up things that could cause an accident.

The grass was long on the south side of Wilbeth Road, near the lake, and I know it's about time for ticks to come out.  As soon as I got home, I bent over and brushed my hair, and four ticks fell on the floor.  I smashed them.

I hurried up and put all my clothes in the washer, and I found two more ticks on my legs, and I was wearing long pants.

Before I go out again, I'll have tick repellent so this doesn't happen again.

I hate ticks!  

I put the two I found on my legs in a ziplock bag and sealed it, and then I smashed them with a hammer.  That's the only way to kill a tick. You can't flush it down the toilet.  It won't kill it.  And you can't squish it.  They're too hard.  

But a hammer works.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts