WHAT A BUSY EVENING!

 

It's amazing how much we can do when we try.

I received a message that my t-shirts were ready to pick up.  So I hurried over to Wadsworth to get them.  They are perfect!  They are neon green, not yellow.  I don't know why they look yellow in this picture.

All my flowers seem to be dying.  I don't know why.  I planted the same flowers I planted last summer, and they were beautiful.

So I decided to plant perennials instead of annuals.  Next summer, I won't have to plant them, and I won't have to water them every morning.  

Since I was in Wadsworth, I drove over to Blooming Acres and found some perennials I liked.

After work, I moved all my annuals to another flower bed, out of the hot sun.  Maybe that's why they were dying.

And I planted my perennials, mowed my grass and still went out and picked up 1,430 pieces of trash, and took the dogs to the school to play ball!

What a great day! 

Thank you so much to everyone who left encouraging comments about last night's post.  I feel like me again!

Now I'm going to package up my t-shirts so I can start passing them out to people who want to help me pick up trash!  I wore mine tonight, and it felt great!
 

Comments

  1. Very colorful t shirt. Your volunteers will love them. Life isn’t fair for anyone. We all have issues and continue to move and do what we can. You contribute to your community and often times, good deeds are felt but not verbally recognized. Glad you keep moving forward to make an impact

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the t-shirts and your new flowers look great! Perennials are the way to go - all the beauty but maintenance only! Live for the little things and the days when you are surrounded by your favorite people who make you realize that the world is not a cold, harsh place :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts