I HAD A DECISION TO MAKE . . .

 

So I continued on Wilbeth Road where I left off yesterday, starting at Firestone Parkway towards the Towpath.  I set the alarm on my phone for one hour.  I planned to go west for one hour and then cross the street and go east for one hour.

I was doing really well, and my alarm went off, so I crossed the street, and looked over to the north. Oh my goodness!  A storm was brewing!

At that point, I had a decision to make.  Do I get soaked running for my car, which was about a mile away?  Or do I get soaked picking up trash for about a mile?  Either way, I was going to get soaked.

So I continued picking up the trash in the rain . . . and I got it all done!

This side of the road had recently been mowed, so I felt safe picking up trash there.  I don't feel safe when the grass is really high.

I only picked up 985 pieces of trash tonight, but that's quite a bit considering it didn't look like there was any trash driving by.

I swept up lots of glass and found four nails.

It was a very good day.
 

Comments

  1. Looks great! 😊. Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie just sending you a message. That is wonderful. Keep the momentum going!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts