LOST PUPPY ON WILBETH ROAD!!!

 

I picked up 1,713 pieces of trash tonight off Wilbeth Road.  Such a big mess in the bushes right by the sidewalk!  

I picked up 50 baby diapers, 3 piles of dog poop and 14 piles of broken glass.  So glad to be back in this area.  It really needs me.

I had a herd of kids helping me pick up trash.  This little munchkin was about a year old, and she was whizzing around so fast putting tiny pieces of trash, leaves, sticks, whatever, in my bucket.  I tried to take her picture, but it's blurry.  She was on a mission to help me!

I don't understand why the parents don't go out and pick up trash with their kids.  THEY LOVE IT SO MUCH!   It would be quality time, and they would learn valuable lessons.

I wasn't going to post to my blog.  This blurry picture was the highlight of my evening  I walked into a spider web that had a very angry spider about an inch in diameter.  So lucky it didn't bite me!  I was, after all, intruding on it's space.

I decided to post to my blog, because my friend, who helps me pick up trash, needs help.  

This little puppy is in her yard right now.  She lives on Wilbeth Road, and she can't let it loose and hope it runs back home.  Wilbeth Road has too much traffic.

Does anybody know where this little guy belongs?  We would really love to get him back to his home.

He has a collar, but no tags.

If you know where he lives, please post a comment on my blog.  He's a cutie.

Thank you!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts